For over 20 years, Paul Chek’s unique, holistic health approach to treatment and education has transformed the lives of countless men and women through programs like the P~P~S Success Mastery Program. He is a world-renowned expert in developing practical and effective methods for addressing all aspects of well-being, both physical and mental.
Paul has been a podcast guest of mine on many previous episodes, and I on his.
My interviews with Paul include:
Paul’s interviews with me include:
In 1995, he founded the CHEK Institute to accommodate an ever-growing clientele and to train and certify future CHEK Practitioners. Not surprisingly, Paul is sought after as an international presenter and consultant for successful organizations like the Chicago Bulls, Australia’s Canberra Raiders, and the U.S. Air Force Academy. He has produced more than 50 videos, 6 books, and 16 advanced-level home study courses while regularly contributing to several publications and websites such as Mercola.com and Personal Training on the Net.
As a walking, talking definition of success, Paul has become above all an educator—teaching and applying his methods to benefit others through lectures, multimedia, and, most recently, in the areas of personal, professional, and spiritual development through the P~P~S Success Mastery Program.
During this discussion, you’ll discover:
-BioGeometry and why Paul calls his house the “Rainbow House”…5:30
-Second sight and how we can “see” what is happening in the spiritual realm around us…15:55
- We all have a “third eye” that allows us to “see” the spirit world
- Atoms possess a tremendous amount of energy, which forms what we perceive as matter
- Matter is spirit moving slowly enough that you can interact with it
- Unresolved mental and emotional trauma build up a wall in your psychic filtration system
- When people haven’t healed adequately, their soul does not want them jumping into other dimensions; healing has to happen where you’re at; the body carries a memory of all that trauma that actually lives inside it
- Feelings buried alive never die
- Energy shapes form; form always follows function, but form also follows energy
- If a person has a lot of pain, trauma, trapped emotions, resentment, guilt, shame, judgment, that thought field changes the structure of how the biochemistry of the body moves
-How to use BioGeometry in your own home…22:05
-How paramagnetism, the sun’s energy, and “thought forms” were used to build the pyramids…33:35
-Tobacco, volcanic, and herb blends to enhance your life…48:10
- The Healing Herb course at the CHEK Institute
- Gavin’s line of smoke mixes for vaporizing at the CHEK store
- Tobacco has certain culinary uses
- Piperine is used as a smoking cessation treatment
- Northern Shag tobacco has the lowest amount of nicotine
- Nicotine is dopaminergic
- Stigma with tobacco is largely thanks to the commercial cigarette industry
-About Paul’s upcoming book…58:05
- Why are we here, and why is the world so f-ing crazy?
- What is consciousness?
- Toolkit for practices to engage in healthy communication, see how consciousness grows
- We transcend each level, but include it in our existence
- Magic (biology)
- Mythic (paintings, carvings, etc. did not have mouths on humans)
- Mental (hybrid of beliefs)
- Seeing Through the World by Jeremy Johnson
- Belief systems are actually limiting us
-Why simply listening is the best way to learn anything…1:05:40
- Tim Corcoran’s course at the Twin Eagles Wilderness School that Ben’s boys are going to attend
- To be healthy, you must transcend each level, but include it
- Our culture is heavily trapped in the mental level
-Paul’s thoughts on raising young children as an older man…1:11:20
- Steiner/Waldorf schools
- Stories with an educational tone, act out roles to learn morals
- Power of make-believe and imagination has been marginalized in modern education
- We’re smart and dumb at the same time
-How Paul learned the “backstory” of his two children and the impact they’ll make in the world…1:15:20
-Paul’s habit for digesting books and keeping track of what he learns…1:26:30
- More of a right-brain person; reading has always been a challenge
- Diet and Nutrition: A Holistic Approach by Rodolph Ballentine, first book Paul read
- Used to read 8-10 hours per day
- Realized reading and learning were taking him away from the “essence” of things
- Use innate skills to get to the issue without the need to remember everything
- Current practice is to read 1-3 hours daily, mostly for research
- Brian Tracy’s OPIR method
- Keep notes in page margins to remember key thoughts and takeaways
- Personalized table of contents
- Read through your eyes, as well as those of your children when you pass it on to them
- Permission to quit a book when you’re through with it
- Ask your soul, “Is this worth it to me?”
- Book summary websites:
- One book is one thread in the web, so to speak
-Advice for health professionals to make a lasting and meaningful impact…1:43:30
- The longest journey you’ll ever take is one foot long; from your head to your heart
- Will my knowledge help people, or will it just make me smart?
- Allow your soul to guide you, rather than the head
- Primal Pattern eating course (CHEK Institute)
- You know the truth with your whole body, not your head
- Fit Soul
Resources from this episode:
– Paul Chek:
– Podcasts with Paul Chek:
– Ben on Paul Chek’s Blog:
– Other resources:
–Kion Immune: Kion Immune is a blend of two of the most-studied, clinically-proven nutrients for immune health: Vitamin C and Zinc. It may sound simple, but the truth is these two nutrients are essential when it comes to the immune system functioning properly. BGF listeners, receive a 20% discount on your order when you use discount code BGF20.
–Organifi Green Juice: Now you can get all your healthy superfoods in one glass…with No Shopping, No Blending, No Juicing, and No Cleanup. Get a 20% discount on your entire order when you use discount code BENG20.
–Four Sigmatic: I’ve been using Four Sigmatic products for a while now and I’m impressed by the efficacies of their mushroom products. I use them. I like them. I support the mission! Receive 10% off your Four Sigmatic purchase when you use discount code BENGREENFIELD.
–Kin Euphorics: Kin Euphorics are stacked with the good stuff and none of the bad: think adaptogenic herbs and mushrooms, that help curb stress in the moment and over time. As well as nootropics that support cognitive function i.e. clarity, memory, creativity.
Do you have questions, thoughts, or feedback for Paul Chek or me? Leave your comments below and one of us will reply!