In This Episode:
- Ta da! Dr. Jockers reveals the ancient elixir that stimulates your digestive juices and dials down any acid reflux.
- Next, he divulges his 4 favorite benefits of having more of these juices AND the foods that keep them flowing.
- Where to find the best “beauty foods” that work wonders for your skin and your overall physique.
- These “super seeds” help you build lean body tissues by using fat for fuel, thanks to their rich essential nutrients and key amino acids.
- Discover the best healthy oil for cooking (Bonus: It also teaches your body how to metabolize fat and stimulate fat-burning mechanisms!).
Today’s episode is sponsored by Paleovalley Bone Broth Protein. When it comes to gut health, bone broth is one of the go-to items in my diet. But, not all collagen is created equally. Many brands use poor-quality bones and heating methods that remove all of the potent benefits of collagen. That is why I choose to use Paleovalley Bone Broth Protein Powder.
You can get all the gut-healing benefits, without the mess, from a company that uses only 100% grass-fed and finished cows and without processing with high heat or extracting with harmful chemicals. There are no fillers, flow agents, or added flavors. There is only ONE ingredient in this product and its bovine bone broth protein. That’s it. And you can get 15% off today using the code “jockers” or by clicking here: Paleovalley.com/jockers
BIG NEWS! Dr. Jockers just released his BRAND NEW book on Fasting! It’s called — Fasting Transformation: A Functional Guide To Burn Fat, Heal Your Body, And Transform Your Life With Intermittent And Extended Fasting. AND we’re so excited that it’s now available on AMAZON! We’d love your support (and if you like the book) I know he’d appreciate a review too! Claim Your Copy Here.
Chef Alice Waters said it best when she said, “food can be transformational, and it can be more than just a dish.” That is so true, especially for this episode. Today, Dr. Jockers shares his 10 favorite foods that are great for building healthy, strong bodies and enhancing one’s physique. He talks about the key nutrients needed to stimulate the fat-burning process and the food sources that support fat-burning activities within the body. If your goal is to lose not just weight but also those unwanted fats that are doing you more harm than good, these foods are exactly what you should be munching on right now!
“We can use food as medicine to help our body burn fat, build lean body tissue, muscle and bone, improve our brain, and transform our overall physique.”
– Dr. David Jockers
Subscribe to the podcast on:
Connect with Dr. Jockers:
People who listened to this podcast also enjoyed:
Was this article helpful?