In This Episode:
- Discover the truth about insecticides, how they can get into our system, and why it’s more advantageous to spray the fields after the crops have emerged.
- Find out how GMOs colonize and impact the microbiome and why roundup, as a patented antibiotic, is an antibiotic like no other.
- Top 28 health conditions that dramatically improved after switching to a non-GMO diet, and the common conditions we frequently suffer from that made it to the top 5.
- Learn how “clean fields” are developed through responsible technology and the factors that can threaten its cleanliness and safety, including its crops.
- Why glyphosate is considered “evil” even when it is being used throughout a large food supply and the test you can take to check how much of it is present in your system.
Today’s episode is proudly sponsored by Paleovalley and its 100% grass-fed beef and 100% pasture-raised turkey meat sticks, one of the choice snacks in my household. Hurry and grab yours from Paleovalley.com/jockers and be sure to use code JOCKERS at checkout for an extra 15% off!
BIG NEWS! Dr. Jockers just released his BRAND NEW book on Fasting! It’s called — Fasting Transformation: A Functional Guide To Burn Fat, Heal Your Body, And Transform Your Life With Intermittent And Extended Fasting. AND we’re so excited that it’s now available on AMAZON! We’d love your support (and if you like the book) I know he’d appreciate a review too! Claim Your Copy Here.
The rise of technology has, without a doubt, revolutionized the life of man. But, comfort, speed, and convenience come with a price. Jeffrey Smith, the director for the Institute of Responsible Technology talks about his advocacy – raising awareness about the dangers of consuming foods with genetically modified organisms. He offers healthier options to help you make the switch with ease, not only in your food choices but also in your lifestyle. He also tackles the top conditions that are (positively) impacted by taking that switch and how you can take basic steps to be more responsible in utilizing technology for the improvement of your overall health.
“If people are interested in getting healthy or staying healthy, eating organic is a foundational step.”
– Jeffrey Smith
Subscribe to the podcast on:
Connect with Jeffrey Smith:
Connect with Dr. Jockers:
People who listened to this podcast also enjoyed:
Was this article helpful?