In This Episode:
- What makes YOU truly beautiful in all aspects and facets (Psst! Health is a key factor to achieve it effortlessly.)
- Discover what motivates so many women to go under the knife in the pursuit of beauty and breast enhancements.
- Debunk the 8 MYTHS that doctors in the health and beauty industry often use to convince you to use their services.
- How implants promote the growth of molds and bacteria inside the body (ewwww!) and what critical signs of serious internal problems show up outside.
- Turn to a healthier and safer alternative for botox and breast implants to resolve your perceived “problem zones.”
- Take THIS vital first step to kickstart the healing process, cleansing, and recovery from toxic invasions.
- How to tap into your symptoms of self-love from the soul to diffuse the key arsonist blocking you from claiming your personal power.
Today’s episode is proudly sponsored by Paleovalley and its 100% grass-fed beef and 100% pasture-raised turkey meat sticks, one of the choice snacks in my household. Hurry and grab yours from Paleovalley.com/jockers and be sure to use code JOCKERS at checkout for an extra 15% off!
BIG NEWS! Dr. Jockers just released his BRAND NEW book on Fasting! It’s called — Fasting Transformation: A Functional Guide To Burn Fat, Heal Your Body, And Transform Your Life With Intermittent And Extended Fasting. AND we’re so excited that it’s now available on AMAZON! We’d love your support (and if you like the book) I know he’d appreciate a review too! Claim Your Copy Here.
Self-acceptance – thy name is beauty. The more we understand what it means to be beautiful, the more we fight through the things that are keeping us from achieving the purest, most authentic form of beauty that we all possess. Enhancing that natural beauty is a different topic that needs serious attention. Dr. Jockers is joined by Diane Kazer, a pro soccer player turned holistic beauty expert, courage coach, author, functional nutrition practitioner, and owner of CHI Holistic Health Institute. Today, she shares the true definition of natural beauty with us and how this is achieved without too much risk on health and exposure to toxic chemicals, molds, and bacteria. And don’t forget to check out Diane’s book Killer Breasts, where you’ll learn how to become your own best healer and transform your life from the inside out!
“Beauty feels like a lifelong pursuit to fulfill one’s purpose and love all of the parts of the pack that built who you are in this moment.”
– Diane Kazer
Subscribe to the podcast on:
Connect with Diane Kazer:
Connect with Dr. Jockers:
People who listened to this podcast also enjoyed:
Was this article helpful?