In This Episode:
- Discover which section of the brain is most sensitive to sabotage from inflammation and blood sugar highs and lows, making you more susceptible to cognitive decline.
- Watch for THESE 8 symptoms of periodic and prolonged wear from inflammation and toxic wastes on the nervous system.
- Pinpoint the 5 major causes of brain degeneration and the top 13 neurotoxin partners in crime. (Psst! Most of them are found in our day-to-day diet.)
- How to soothe stress – without just sitting on the couch – for a healthier body and brain.
- DO these 5 simple activities and top 12 brain regeneration strategies, but DON’T eat these foods at these times
- How fasting with purpose sharpens your physical and mental efficiency, and which supplements best support a healthy nervous system on the way to your goal.
Today’s episode is proudly sponsored by Paleovalley and its 100% grass-fed beef and 100% pasture-raised turkey meat sticks, one of the choice snacks in my household. Hurry and grab yours from Paleovalley.com/jockers and be sure to use code JOCKERS at checkout for an extra 15% off!
BIG NEWS! Dr. Jockers just released his BRAND NEW book on Fasting! It’s called — Fasting Transformation: A Functional Guide To Burn Fat, Heal Your Body, And Transform Your Life With Intermittent And Extended Fasting. AND we’re so excited that it’s now available on AMAZON! We’d love your support (and if you like the book) I know he’d appreciate a review too! Claim Your Copy Here.
The brain is one of the most important organs in the body. It enables us to perform our day-to-day activities and continues as a support system even while we sleep. Because of that, it is vital to keep the nervous system in tip-top shape so we can function at our best. Dr. Jockers shares tips to keep our brains healthy and how to regenerate and build better, stronger cells. He also tackles the top factors that cause the brain to degenerate, how to spot early signs of brain function decline, and the steps we can take ASAP to resolve this problem.
“The brain is very susceptible to chronic inflammation, and inflammation literally chews up the brain tissue.”
– Dr. David Jockers
Subscribe to the podcast on:
Connect with Dr. Jockers:
People who listened to this podcast also enjoyed:
Was this article helpful?