In This Episode:
- How everyday stress and post-traumatic stress fire up women’s hormones and incite changes that undermine relationships, cause disconnections, and lead to mental and physical burnout.
- Why the keto-alkaline approach gives women a more intelligent approach to manage their hormones, the changes within their bodies, and even their weight gains!
- Discover the key to mastering the 3 major hormones that are responsible for the extreme physiological manifestations of hormonal imbalance.
- THIS missing link can help women avoid the symptoms of menopause altogether (why didn’t we know this sooner!)
- Following this sequence within the keto-alkaline diet helps women balance their hormones and avoid those embarrassing red hot flushes.
- The lists you cannot live without – the top FIVE foods to get you through menopause, the top THREE best supplements, and the ONE product that trumps any anti-aging cream.
Today’s episode is proudly sponsored by Paleovalley and its 100% grass-fed beef and 100% pasture-raised turkey meat sticks, one of the choice snacks in my household. Hurry and grab yours from Paleovalley.com/jockers and be sure to use code JOCKERS at checkout for an extra 15% off!
BIG NEWS! Dr. Jockers just released his BRAND NEW book on Fasting! It’s called — Fasting Transformation: A Functional Guide To Burn Fat, Heal Your Body, And Transform Your Life With Intermittent And Extended Fasting. AND we’re so excited that it’s now available on AMAZON! We’d love your support (and if you like the book) I know he’d appreciate a review too! Claim Your Copy Here.
Menopause is a phase of life that every woman must go through, along with the pains and hormonal changes that come raging like a roller coaster. Ultimately, it will change a woman’s life, one way or another. But, it doesn’t have to be so frightening. The change can actually be geared towards the positive side. Dr. Anna Cabeca is a menopause expert who has gone through menopause three times; yes, you read that right. She joins Dr. Jockers to share her journey and what she’s learned along the way. She will impart what made her an expert in this women-specific phenomenon and how women can prepare to mitigate, if not eliminate, the pains and other pressing issues that come with the menopausal stage.
“As we hit the menopausal stage, it really does shift our metabolism and we have to come around it in a different, more intelligent way.”
– Dr. Anna Cabeca
Subscribe to the podcast on:
Connect with Dr. Anna Cabeca:
Connect with Dr. Jockers:
People who listened to this podcast also enjoyed:
Was this article helpful?