In This Episode:
- Find out what foods cancer cells love to feast on. Surprise, they’re our favorites too!
- Plant-based diet versus a vegan diet – what’s the difference?
- The greatest lessons a ketogenic diet teaches the body and how the created ketones can starve out cancer cells.
- THESE foods are rich in the types of amino acids you want to avoid to heal or steer away from cancer.
- Rebuild your food pyramid to better suit a plant-based diet.
- Why chemotherapy and radiation work SIGNIFICANTLY more effectively on patients who follow a nutritional ketogenic diet.
- Unleash the power of the plant-based diet and the ketogenic diet together to influence our epigenetics and generate positive genes for healing and repair.
Today’s episode is sponsored by Paleovalley Turmeric Complex. Turmeric is well known for its anti-inflammatory properties but did you know it has also been shown to support cellular health, workout recovery, joint health, and brain function? And not all turmeric is created equal, which is why I always choose Paleovalley Turmeric Complex. Paleovalley uses whole food turmeric and adds coconut oil and black pepper to help with the absorption of turmeric by 2,000%. Go to paleovalley.com/jockers and grab a bottle today for 15% off.
BIG NEWS! Dr. Jockers just released his BRAND NEW book on Fasting! It’s called — Fasting Transformation: A Functional Guide To Burn Fat, Heal Your Body, And Transform Your Life With Intermittent And Extended Fasting. AND we’re so excited that it’s now available on AMAZON! We’d love your support (and if you like the book) I know he’d appreciate a review too! Claim Your Copy Here.
It is a well-known fact that cancer is one of the leading causes of death in the world. Dr. Jockers talks about a specific type of diet that increases the chance of man’s survival from this deadly condition. At the same time, he also shares the preventive measures that we can start today to leave no room for cancer cells to thrive inside our bodies. Discover how this diet is uniquely powerful and beneficial to the body and how it differs from the other types of diets known today.
“If we’re going to prevent or heal cancer, one of the key strategies is significantly reducing the intake of sugar and starch.”
– Dr. David Jockers
Subscribe to the podcast on:
Connect with Dr. Jockers:
People who listened to this podcast also enjoyed:
Was this article helpful?