In This Episode:
- Discover why the United Nations has endorsed this most nutrient-dense and most-alkaline superfood as THE answer to world hunger.
- What’s the difference between macroalgae and microalgae? Learn which specific type of algae is being cultivated as a crop in Asia.
- Can you tell the difference between spirulina and chlorella? Their distinct features will wow you with their distinct yet equally outstanding health benefits.
- Blue phycocyanin has TWO powerful healing properties to face off against chronic illnesses and viruses – you can find it in ONE type of microalgae.
- Did you know that components within algae, particularly spirulina, outpace collagen as an excellent choice for skin health and beauty?
- Fun fact: The composition of chlorophyll virtually mirrors blood composition, which is essential for healing but more so for keeping the body alive.
- Create a state where cancer and other diseases find it impossible to exist (of course, we’ll talk about how to reach it!).
How does a FREE 90-day supply of Paleovalley Turmeric Complex sound? Turmeric is one of the best supplements you can take to keep inflammation under control, support your brain, gut, and skin, all while keeping you healthy and strong.
Winning is easy, just go to ratemypodcast.com/jockers. Leave a review and then send a screenshot or confirmation of the review to firstname.lastname@example.org to be entered to win. When you leave a review, you help us reach more people and impact more lives – so thanks so much for doing that.
Winners will be announced and contacted on November 30th and will receive a 90 day supply of the Paleovalley Turmeric Complex, so hurry and visit ratemypodcast.com/jockers today!
Today’s episode is proudly sponsored by Paleovalley and its 100% grass-fed beef and 100% pasture-raised turkey meat sticks, one of the choice snacks in my household. Hurry and grab yours from Paleovalley.com and be sure to use the code JOCKERS at checkout for an extra 15% off.
Today’s episode is also sponsored by Organifi Greens, the best way to start your day with essential superfoods that help reduce stress and reset your morning. Organifi chooses the highest-quality, plant-based ingredients for optimal health. Each blend is science-backed to craft the most effective doses, with ingredients that are organic and containing less than 3 grams of sugar per serving. It is also free of glyphosate and fillers when possible. Go to www.organifi.com/jockers and use code JOCKERS at checkout to receive 20% off your order!
When we think of food, algae is probably the last thing that will jump to mind. Maybe if we’re stranded on a deserted island and it’s the only thing that can keep us alive, then we might be forced to give it a try. Little did we know, it’s actually the best nourishment Mother Nature has gifted mankind since time immemorial!
In today’s episode, Dr. Jockers is joined by Catharine Arnston, the founder and CEO of ENERGYbits, a company that is dedicated to creating a better community, better Earth, and a stronger foundation for people to live healthier lives. ENERGYbits offers a variety of nutrition sources designed for men and women, taken from a unique food source – algae. Discover how the unique components of microalgae turn out to be everything we need to live longer and healthier throughout this lifetime.
“An alkaline diet is predominantly a plant-based diet because of the chlorophyll and phytonutrients that are proven to build the immune system.”
– Catharine Arnston
Subscribe to the podcast on: