In This Episode:
- THIS highly underrated tool, given at the right dosage, can flip the switch to stop the pain and end the fight against food.
- How to get a sufficient supply of stomach acid to properly break down large food molecules into essential nutrients.
- What’s holding back your production of stomach acid in some cases and what ‘wisdom from the ages’ can teach you how to instigate it anew.
- Watch for THESE telltale symptoms that you might have insufficient levels of stomach acid then take action with these at-home tips to boost production.
- How the ph and speed center of the digestive system and the backbone of our neurotransmitters team up to help your gut roll with the punches.
- It takes the right digestive enzymes to break down food the right way; how HoloZymes differs significantly from the other enzymes on the market.
- Build a better microbiome. How to create favorable conditions for microbiome health, microbiome diversity, and a more stress-resilient gut.
- HCL Guard you can find here
- Holozymes you can find here
- Tributyrn-X you can find here
- Use Coupon Code Jockers10 at checkout to save 10% on these products
This Episodes Sponsors
Today’s episode is proudly sponsored by Paleovalley and its Essential C Complex. Not only does this immunity-boosting product have the three most potent sources of Vitamin C on the planet, but it also gives you 750% of the daily recommended dose — exactly the amount your immune system needs to stay in top shape. Hurry and grab yours from Paleovalley.com and be sure to use code JOCKERS at checkout for an extra 15% off!
Don’t you just love the taste of summer and wish you could bask in it forever? Today’s episode is sponsored by Island Bliss, a refreshing tropical drink that will soon become your daily dose of sunshine! This “not bitter, just deliciously refreshing” green juice is packed with an energy-boosting formula to help you perform your best from sunrise to sunset and even beyond. Each scoop contains 30-plus plant extracts, all organic and sourced from all over the world, to support gut health and promote a balanced microbiome. Visit https://earthechofoods.com/ and use code JOCKERS for 15% off.
Truly, the best lessons in life are learned through experience but, they don’t have to be just from your personal experience. Today’s guest is Steve Wright, a medical engineer and gut health specialist who spent $400,000 in his quest to find a cure for his health problems.
He’s generous enough to share what cured his gut issues so you won’t have to go through the agony of spending your retirement fund on medicines and treatments that do very little to treat your conditions. Get to the root of what could be hindering all those nutrients from getting through your system effectively and gain a better understanding of your digestive system’s relationship to food.
“If we set the conditions for the body to be healthy, a lot of our pains, our aging signs, and other issues tend to fade away over time.”
– Steve Wright
Subscribe to the podcast on:
Connect with Steve Wright:
Connect with Dr. Jockers:
People who listened to this podcast also enjoyed:
Was this article helpful?