In This Episode:
- Enlighten yourself with this one special tool that tracks your sleep and FINALLY makes sense of your sleep quality.
- Why shutting off blue lights before bed soothes your brain.
- Once you’re settled, these top 4 natural strategies sink you into a deep, quality sleep.
- Take your sleep strategies to a more snuggly level with these 6 strategies that keep you snoozing deeply and soundly.
- Stop sleeping like this! This sleeping posture disrupts your breathing and sleep quality. Instead, switch to the best sleeping position of all time.
“Sleep is like the golden chain that binds our health and body together,” says Thomas Dekker. In this episode, Dr. Jockers talks about how you can hack your way to a night of good quality sleep – and do it consistently! He explains why deep sleep is important and the factors that impede you from achieving this state. He also shares natural and higher-level strategies that can help improve your sleep quality and the tools to support these strategies. Learn how you can get that much-needed quality snooze before the holiday rush gets the best of you.
“Sleep is critical for every function of our body. Sleep is really when we heal. Sleep is when our brain detoxifies.”
– Dr. David Jockers
Today’s episode is proudly sponsored by Paleovalley and its Essential C Complex. Not only does this immunity-boosting product have the three most potent sources of Vitamin C on the planet, but it also gives you 750% of the daily recommended dose — exactly the amount your immune system needs to stay in top shape. Hurry and grab yours from Paleovalley.com and be sure to use code JOCKERS at checkout for an extra 15% off!
BIG NEWS! Dr. Jockers just released his BRAND NEW book on Fasting! It’s called — Fasting Transformation: A Functional Guide To Burn Fat, Heal Your Body, And Transform Your Life With Intermittent And Extended Fasting. AND we’re so excited that it’s now available on AMAZON! We’d love your support (and if you like the book) I know he’d appreciate a review too! Claim Your Copy Here.
Subscribe to the podcast on:
Connect with Dr. Jockers:
People who listened to this podcast also enjoyed:
Was this article helpful?