In This Episode:
- How much is enough? Identify the ideal amount of protein your body needs daily.
- Name the top food sources of good quality protein to fuel you and where to find them.
- THIS phenomenal food is not only rich in protein but also high in cell-building choline and phospholipids.
- The fantastic forms of protein that get absorbed into the body efficiently for best results.
- How else proteins perform, particularly to your life-giving tissues.
Protein is a critical nutrient for the body. It plays into several major functions like cell and tissue repair, energy source, and a transport agent of other molecules and nutrients throughout the body. Dr. Jockers elaborates on the importance of good quality protein in this episode. He also shares the list of foods with high protein contents and where to source them so you can start filling your pantry with your protein essentials.
“Getting a good quality protein in your diet is critical if you want to maintain body mass, burn fat for fuel, and think and feel your best.”
– Dr. David Jockers
Today’s episode is proudly sponsored by Paleovalley and its Essential C Complex. Not only does this immunity-boosting product have the three most potent sources of Vitamin C on the planet, but it also gives you 750% of the daily recommended dose — exactly the amount your immune system needs to stay in top shape. Hurry and grab yours from Paleovalley.com and be sure to use code JOCKERS at checkout for an extra 15% off!
BIG NEWS! Dr. Jockers just released his BRAND NEW book on Fasting! It’s called — Fasting Transformation: A Functional Guide To Burn Fat, Heal Your Body, And Transform Your Life With Intermittent And Extended Fasting. AND we’re so excited that it’s now available on AMAZON! We’d love your support (and if you like the book) I know he’d appreciate a review too! Claim Your Copy Here.
Subscribe to the podcast on:
Connect with Dr. Jockers:
People who listened to this podcast also enjoyed:
Was this article helpful?