Dr. Peter McCullough is an internist, cardiologist, and epidemiologist. He practices both internal medicine, including the management of common infectious diseases, as well as the cardiovascular complications of both the viral infection and the injuries developing after the COVID-19 vaccine in Dallas TX, USA. You may also have heard his recent, somewhat popular interview with Joe Rogan from last week, in which he discussed early management of COVID, vaccine issues, and plenty of other COVID related topics (which we also visit on this podcast).
Since the outset of the pandemic, Dr. Peter McCullough has been a leader in the medical response to the COVID-19 disaster and has published “Pathophysiological Basis and Rationale for Early Outpatient Treatment of SARS-CoV-2 (COVID-19) Infection” the first synthesis of sequenced multi-drug treatment of ambulatory patients infected with SARS-CoV-2 in the American Journal of Medicine and subsequently updated in Reviews in Cardiovascular Medicine.
He has 46 peer-reviewed publications on the infection and has commented extensively on the medical response to the COVID-19 crisis in The Hill, America Out Loud, and on FOX NEWS Channel. On November 19, 2020, Dr. Peter McCullough testified in the US Senate Committee on Homeland Security and Governmental Affairs, and throughout 2021 in the Texas Senate Committee on Health and Human Services, Colorado General Assembly, New Hampshire Senate, and South Carolina Senate concerning many aspects of the pandemic response. Dr. Peter McCullough has had 18 months of dedicated academic and clinical efforts in combating the SARS-CoV-2 virus and in doing so, has reviewed thousands of reports, participated in scientific congresses, group discussions, press releases, and has been considered among the world’s experts on COVID-19.
Dr. Peter McCullough is known for his iconic views on the state of medical truth in America and around the globe, piercing through the thin veil of mainstream media stories that skirt the major issues and provide no tractable basis for durable insight. On his podcast, The McCullough Report, he is joined by experts in medicine, biotechnology, public health, and policy to bring critical information and insights to the listeners in a concise and understandable format.
During our discussion, you’ll discover:
-How people like Joe Rogan and U.S. senators have benefited from Dr. McCullough’s COVID treatment protocol…04:23
-Vaccines vs. a therapeutic approach for treating and preventing COVID…11:04
- Monoclonal antibodies are expensive to produce
- Monoclonal antibodies came out in November 2020, before the vaccines; for Emergency Use authorized; administered via IV infusion
- Only problem is when the infusion is rushed where some adverse reaction may occur
- The only kids who are hospitalized are the ones who do not get any treatment
- Nebulize with
- With early treatment, hospitalizations for COVID should be a rarity
-Can you get COVID more than once?…22:29
- Robert Malone
- COVID-19 is always 2 weeks to 4 weeks
- What most think of as a second infection is actually a false-positive test result
- Positive results of tests repeatedly done are actually the same infection, not a completely separate case
- Some tests have cycle thresholds higher than 28, which could lead to false positives
-Can you transmit COVID if you’re asymptomatic?…30:45
- Viral remnants last in the body for 1½ years
- The virus is analogous to SARS-COVID-1; one time infection, lifetime immunity
- The CDC has not been able to show that there are second COVID-19 cases; there are no verifiable cases
- If COVID could be transmitted by people with no symptoms, it would be the first respiratory illness in the history of medicine where that’s the case
- SARS-CoV-2 Transmission From People Without COVID-19 Symptoms – the study that triggered the lockdown
- This study used a simplistic model to represent a complex phenomenon
- There have not been the predicted outbreaks with resuming school
-Is there any validity to the “cocoon effect”?…35:09
-Questions on the accuracy of COVID cases being reported…38:05
- VAERS database
- Nursing home deaths after COVID-19 vaccination – COVID-19 deaths after vaccination of Norwegian nursing home patients
- With natural infection, about half of the people who are sick enough to be admitted into hospital will have elevated (above the upper limit of normal) cardiac troponin levels
-Concerns about COVID vaccines promoting myocarditis in young children…43:40
-The genesis of effective treatment and prevention of COVID in the medical community…51:27
-Prospects for a truly safe COVID vaccine on the horizon…56:17
- First generation vaccines are called genetic vaccines and will eventually be phased out
- Blood clotting result from current vaccines; liver failure deaths
- Novavax shows a great deal of promise (just got approved in Australia)
- Inovio vaccine
- Feedly app Ben mentions
-The latest info on the Omicron variant…1:01:28
- Omicron is by far the most mutated variant with 26 unique spike protein mutations
- Alpha only has 4 spike protein mutations
- Beta only has 6 spike proteins
- Gamma only has 8 spike proteins; the most lethal variant
- Delta has 8 and is highly contagious
- Discovered in vaccinated travelers in Botswana
- NowCast predictions have proven to be unreliable
- CDC is over-predicting Omicron case estimates
- Delta has greater transmissibility than Omicron
- Omicron may be more successful in the vaccinated
- Ben’s morning routine:
- Hypochlorous acid spray
- Povidone Iodine
-How Dr. McCullough stays healthy and fit…1:12:30
- Hasn’t really taken a day off since the pandemic
-And much more!
Resources from this episode:
– BGF Podcasts:
- Is Ben Greenfield Going To Get Vaccinated, Which Vaccine Is The Safest, The Future Of Cutting-Edge Regenerative Medicine Therapies & More With Dr. Matthew Cook.
- Herbal, Plant-Medicine Based Approaches To Managing Covid Vaccination Risks, New & Emerging Vaccines (NovaVax, Covaxin & Vaxxinity), Bias Against Herbal Medicine & More With Donnie Yance.
- Light As Medicine, Metabolic Typing, COVID Controversies, Polar Bear Fitness, Healing Yourself With Laughter & More With Dr. Leland Stillman.
- This Doctor Has A “Stealth Strategy To Stop COVID Cold”: A Breaking Interview With A Controversial Alternative Health Figure On Vitamin D, COVID-19, Sunshine, Vitamin K2, Magnesium & Much More!.
- Q&A 422: Colostrum & Melatonin For COVID, 14 Ways To Find Balance In Your Life, Is Nut Oil & Fish Oil Oxidized, Rancid Or Bad For You? Is Sunlight Beneficial In The Winter? & Much More.
– Other Resources:
–CAROL: The AI-powered exercise bike that is clinically proven to give you the same cardio benefits as a 45-minute jog in under 9 minutes, with only 40 seconds of hard work. Get a $100 discount off your CAROL bike when you use the code BEN.
–FUM: Fum is an all-natural, no smoke, no vape, and no nicotine inhaler made in Canada. All-natural, sustainable, and it works!
–Kion: My personal playground for new supplement formulations, Kion blends ancestral wisdom with modern science.
Do you have questions, thoughts, or feedback for Dr. Peter McCullough or me? Leave your comments below and one of us will reply!